Monday 18 April 2011

30kgs of Airmail, Yumcha and Round 4 Perhaps?


It's time to send back all my shopping to Australia. Gosh, there was so much to sort through.
We had to empty our luggages and pack what we wanted to send back, as we are taking our luggages to the post office. 


I bought the 30 kgs box (maximum weight) and JuJu bought the 20kgs box. She barely sent anything back. LOL, whereas my box exceeded the 30kgs maximum weight capacity - so I had to take out a bag of clothes. Final weight weighing at 29.560 kgs. =)

Wee, my shopping is flying back to Australia. Estimated arrival - 7-10 days. So I'm hoping by the time I get back my holiday, it should be at home waiting for me.


Another YumCha restaurant to cross off my list. =)
This chain of restaurants is extremely popular among local Hong Kongers and many of them would even go to the extend of ranking it as the best Cantonese cuisine in the territory. 

As its name suggests, the main focus is given to seafood with specialities like stonefish, crabs, lobsters and the likes, however, we tried the good selection of scrumptious dim sums.

The blinding red interior is ill matched with faux-crystal chandeliers lighting up the dining room like an amusement park. The venue, as big as a basketball court, is packed to the brim conjuring a hyperactive scene of loud banter, clanking teacups and tableware. Credits goes to the herculean stamina of the kitchen delivering exhausting amounts of beautiful crafted cute dim sum dishes. 



They were seriously too cute to eat. They tasted just as good as they looked. 

Super Star Seafood Restaurant
Shop No. 1005, 10/F, Food Forum, Times Square, Matheson Street, Causeway Bay



I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me, Pa-pa-paparazzi !!
AMAZING HUH?


A display at Timesquare - Causeway Bay


Thank You Gift for Steve. Just a little act of appreciation from JuJu and I for showing us around Hong Kong. 



Getting ready for dinner. We are trying Chiu Chau Cuisine tonight. 


Met up with Steve at La Bodega for some happy hour drinks before we head to dinner. 
Gin and tonic - YUM ! So, are we seriously on for round 4 ?


Chinese restaurant located at Causeway Bay. Another thing to cross off my "to do list" was to eat out in the streets like this. 



I don't normally drink beer, but this beer was good. 


We went into the toilet and noticed shoe stains on the toilet seat. We were pissing our pants laughing !!!! We gathered that's how you do the TRUE "crouching tiger"? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.


Although, I am of a Chiu Chau background. I didn't know what the food was really like and what we really ate. I have got to say after trying it at this restaurant, damn !!! we chinese can cook. Every single dish was so tasty. We had pipis', oyster pancake, some intenstines & duck, vegetable dish & some sort of fish with dipping sauce. 


Thank you Steve for showing us girls around Hong Kong. We really enjoyed our stay and your time. You are a very kind, funny guy with charisma. I am glad that JuJu has introduced you to me. It was lovely knowing you. Here's wishing you all the best in everything that you do. Good things only happens to good people. 

Good Night world.
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment