Sunday 3 April 2011

Leaving Australia


Up, Up and Away - Bye Australia ...




Photo fun on the plane 


My bible 

 

My first glass of wine after 83 days of sobriety .. What the heck, I'm on holidays.







I was very impressed with the catering on Thai Airways - 
The food was delicious with the authenticity of Thai spices...

 

We are getting rather bored on the plane... 
9 hour flight till we reach Bangkok Airport for transit to Hong Kong... 
This is part of a holiday I definitely don't look forward to. 

 

After 9 long hours, we finally made it to Bangkok... 
It was 32 degrees when we got off the plane, the gush of humidity when walking via the tarmac was unpleasant. Bangkok airport smelt of DURIAN left, right & centre. It was overwhelming. 




Yay, free internet. The keyboard totally sucked !!
 They were these silver keys that you pretty much had to bash in the keys...


Before the arrival at Hong Kong Airport, the flight attendants gave each passenger fresh flowers as souvenirs - I left it on the plane - didn't wanna hoard anything useless. HAHA - 


No comments:

Post a Comment